Bolly'p-Hop classes for children/teens (aged 8 to 12)
Bolly'p-Hop® classes combine Bollywood with Hip-Hop. The result is a rich mixture of sparkling Indian dances, jerky rhythms and street/hip hop. After one year of dancing, the teens have the opportunity – if they want to – to do public performances.
Our classes for teenagers are based on the following elements:
- choreographed storytelling with facial expressions
- hands and feet gestures, with body postures
- find one’s place in a group
- sportswear, legging/top, etc.
- bare feet, non-slip socks, dancing slippers
BOLLY'P-HOP® at Tempo Danse 1060 (Saint-Gilles)
When: Tuesdays (except school and bank holidays) from 16.30 to 17.30
Access: metro: 2,6 PORTE DE HAL or GARE DU MIDI
bus: 27 or 48 GARE DU MIDI